This Valentine’s Day inspired painting is similar to a painting I taught at Christmas time, however it now has a Valentine’s Day feel. I love taking a painting and changing it for a different season or holiday. Which season or holiday should I change it to next? You can find this video on my You Tube Channel HERE. Have fun creating this VW Vibes painting and let me know if you give it a try.
Coming up soon:
Save the date for an in-person March Break camp the week of March 20th in North Delta! We are going to be offering in person art classes again out of our home studio in North Delta. Stay tuned for more information soon.
I am also thinking about starting an Adult Online Art Membership. A lot of people have been wanting us to start a membership for adults. Let me know if you are interested in this.
Art Club for Kids-Get One Month Free if you join in February!
Are you looking for ways to encourage creativity in your kids? Do you have a child that wants to paint more but you don’t know where to start? Join art club in February and get one month free. Come check it out! In February and March we will be creating Mystical Creatures and Lands. So many kids have been requesting to paint dragons and unicorns. If you join this weekend, you will be able to create the unicorn with us on Monday.
This is what you get when you join:
- Access to an online classroom full of over 50+ art videos including a whole section of Valentine’s day cards and paintings
- Art classes over zoom every week with a fun group of kids
- Learning sheets and printables about famous artists, art techniques, around the world art, space art, and so much more!
- One month FREE starting from the date you join….you can cancel anytime
- Fun art games and so many ways to encourage creativity and confidence in your kids
Click the LINK to join the fun before the deal runs out.
Happy Creating Lovelies
No comments yet.