Thanks so much for visiting. My name is Wendy Meades and I live near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I am an artist and an occupational therapist. I run art classes for kids and adults out of my home art studio and I love encouraging others to be creative. I create art from the heart and sell mixed media paintings, cards, prints, and pendants filled with inspiration, as well as bold bright colours. I have two creative girls and a dog. My husband is also creative and has published 4 books. I am happiest when I am near water, painting or creating with others.
My personal mission is to:
- Challenge myself to think outside of the box;
- Accept & treasure others for who they are;
- Nurture my spirit and stay true myself
- Bring joy to your house with bright, colourful paintings
- Inspire others to be creative
Find me on:
You Tube: WendyMeades
Check out my new paintings!
Field of Joy