Are you looking for creative things for your kids to do during spring break? Learn to draw horses with personality in this free art class.
The free Shamrock art class went so well that I can’t wait for the free horse art class. I love seeing adults and kids of all ages creating together. Easy step by step instructions help kids (and adults) have success and feel confident to do more art.
My friend’s daughter has been going to Pony Pals every Saturday and I have been meeting her for walks there. I have loved seeing the horses every week and it made me realize that they are each so unique and would be fun to draw. Kids of all ages will love adding their own creative touches to these fun horses. Use the art supplies you have at home and create together as a family.
When: Thursday March 24th at 4:00pm pst over zoom
Click this LINK to join the fun!
Art Club for Kids
If you want to encourage your kids to be creative on a regular basis, check out art club for kids. The kids are loving the around the world tour. Our next stop is Australia and New Zealand with Koalas, Boomerangs decorated with Kangaroos, Dragon Lizard Clay eyes and Maori Koru paintings. This is what you get when you join:
- Zoom art classes every Monday with two art teachers
- Online classroom full of over 40 art lesson videos you can do in your own time at home with your kids
- Around the world theme this year-learn about different cultures, animals, landmarks and famous artists
- Learning sheets and printables
- Book and Video resources to expand your learning experience on the topics kids are drawing
- Prizes every month
- Unlimited access to everything as long as you are a member….and you can cancel anytime
- Surprise art kits-once in a while we like to surprise the kids with unique art materials
Our next stop on the art club journey around the world is Australia and New Zealand! Join art club before the end of March to receive an art kit for a boomerang and clay dragon lizard eyes as well as lots of art goodies to get you started on your creative journey. It is worth joining just for the art kit!
Click this LINK to join! Your kids will gain so much confidence in this art club that they will want to keep creating and will look forward to art class every week.